These steps are required for new members to activate their login and provide access to graphs:
- Add a New Member
- New member receives email and activates their access by logging in.
This help doc shows you how to add members individually. It is now possible to import members in bulk, see Import Members
Step 1 - Add a New Member
- Choose Settings - link
- Choose Account
- Choose your Organization
- Click on Manage Members
- To add a new member, click New Member
- To edit an existing member, click the pencil icon
Then you will see the following screen.
- Enter Email Address
- Enter Full Name
- Enter Formal First Name
- Enter Formal Last Name
- Enter Phone Number (optional)
- Enter Mobile Number (optional)
- Enter Employee ID
- Enter Type of Employee
- Enter Cost Center
- Choose Time Zone
- Upload Avatar (picture) (optional)
- Choose Status, e.g. permanent, contractor, intern, trial, etc.
- Choose to Invite Member now or send email later
- Click Invite Member
- Once you've invited a Member you need to provide access to Graphs. This is done in two ways 1) Adding them to the appropriate team or 2) Assigning them a Responsible User
Step 2 - New Member Activates Login
The new member will receive an email. They need to click on the link provided, choose a password and log in.
You can now assign graphs, graph groups and permissions to this new team member.