Need to update a value on your graph?
Want to see any notes?
We've made it super-duper easy for you.
Choose Edit Values from the graph menu as shown below.
Now you'll see a pencil icon next to the values.
Click the pencil to edit the value.
Then this will happen ...
- The value field is automatically selected for quick changes
- Hitting return submits the value
- Hitting tab will submit the value and edit the next row
- Hitting shift+tab will submit the value and edit the previous row
- Clearing the value removes the value
- Clicking the note icon next to the field opens a window allowing one to edit the note and major event.
NOTE: Only those with Edit access will see the the pencil icon.
You can also see notes (and add/edit them) by clicking on the value dot on the graph itself, as shown here: