Members can be given Permissions to provide different access to envisage functions including graphs, org chart, objectives, reports etc.
If you want to provide Members with full access, use the following:
Member of the Owners Permission can:
Access all graphs in the system
Create and modify permissions
Invite new members to the organization
To add members to the Owners Permission follow these steps below:
Go to Settings
Choose Manage Permissions
Find the Owners Permission and click Edit
4. Add the name of the user
5. Set Org Chart Permissions
6. Set Objective Permissions
7. Set Report Permissions (to access reports written)
8. Set Owned report permissions (to originate reports)
9. Set Member permissions
10. Set Data export permissions
11. Update Permission to save
Account holders have access to account settings and full control of the account.
To add members as Account Holders, follow these steps.
Go to Settings (Gear Icon)
Choose the Account
Add members as Account Holders
Update Account to save